- Viral Oncogenesis
- Cell Cycle
- Center for Vascular Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Molecular Gynecologic Pathology
- Regulation of Bone Mass Laboratory
- Laboratory of Cancer Genomics
- Laboratory of Epigenetics and Immunity
- Laboratory of Stem Cell Aging and Cancer
- Molecular Pathology
- Oncogenic Transcription Factors in Prostate Cancer
- DNA Repair and Molecular Immunology
- Epigenetics and Genomic Integrity
- Proteolytic Oncogenesis
Barry Sleckman, MD, PhD, Vice Chairman for Experimental Pathology
Shefali Shah, Divisional Administrator, Experimental Pathology
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center is both a clinical and basic science department, providing an optimal perspective for true translational research that bridges patient care with biomedical research. Our department engages in cutting-edge research with the goal of improving the care of patients.
The department has developed an important infrastructure to help support research, including numerous core facilities and a Translational Research Program to facilitate the pipeline from discovery to implementation. The researchers are broadly divisible into programs involving genomics, cell biology, and vascular biology. Our faculty members take pride in performing world-class research and providing training opportunities at the graduate and post-graduate levels.
It is our mission to conduct game-changing research and to help develop the research leaders of the future.