The Division of Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine offers complete consultation services by our expert pathologists, including:
- Consultations for gastrointestinal tract, liver, and pancreatic biopsy and research specimens.
- Special expertise in the assessment of Barrett's esophagus, colorectal cancer, liver biopsies, pancreatic tumors, appendiceal neoplasms, and pseudomyxoma peritonei.
- Microsatellite instability testing.
- Molecular testing for KRAS and BRAF mutations.
- Rapid turnaround time (typically 24 business hours from receipt of slides; longer for molecular testing), followed by a telephone consultation and faxed report.
The Importance of a second Opinion
For Referring Physicians
If you are interested in learning more, please complete the request below: