- Breast Pathology Consultation Services
- Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology Consultation Services
- Genitourinary Pathology Consultation Services
- Gynecologic Pathology Consultation Services
- Hematopathology Consultation Services
- Perinatal and Obstetrical Pathology Consultation Services
- Pulmonary and Thoracic Pathology Consultation Services
- Renal Pathology Consultation Services
The Diagnostic Service in Pulmonary and Thoracic Pathology at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine provides comprehensive second opinion, consultation, and diagnostic patient care by expert pathologists, including:
- Experienced comprehensive diagnostics of non-neoplastic lung disease, including interstitial lung disease and pulmonary hypertension.
- Correlation of pathologic findings with clinical and imaging information.
- State of the art carcinoma classification, including ancillary immunohistochemistry and access to molecular testing. Assistance with the interpretation and practical significance of the testing is also available.
- Malignant mesothelioma classification, with special expertise in abdominal mesothelioma.
- Electron microscopy, with expertise in ultrastructural analysis of ciliary dysmotility disorders.
Dr. Alain Borczuk's accolades include:
- America's Top Doctors - 14th Edition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area - 18th Edition
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer - 10th Edition
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors: 2015, 2014
For Referring Physicians
If you are interested in learning more, please complete the request below: